NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Sounds like an encoding problem of some kind. This could also be an indication of trouble with your PC's hardware.

Even without dialog, I still watched the whole thing and liked it. But I do wish I could hear what they were saying.
Have other people downloaded it without sound issues?

Happy October! We are kicking off with a witchy tale!

Hannah Grace has recently given up her powers of witchcraft. She wants to be a normal, mortal girl. Little does she realize, her NEMISIS Luna Wolf is planning to eat her now that the girl has no more powers. Hannah is in for a rude awakening of being mortal as she is dragged to the kitchen and prepared by evil Luna. Luna enjoys stripping and teasing her prey, a mere mortal human now. The witch places Hannah in a large pan to baste and taste her. Hannah cannot help becoming WET and hot as the witch tastes her with her hexed tongue. Luna devours Hannah's juicy cunt filet and brings her meat to orgasm as she seasons her tender rump. Hannah is then stuffed with a large cucumber and gagged with an apple before roasting in the oven. Luna enjoys eating her ex-witch rival prey cooked as well as raw.

ExWitchRoastedScreenShotPage.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely, I always look forward in anticipation to the Halloween season and the witch theme releases. Getting this as soon as I manage to drag myself away from work for the week.

BoobyBookClubSS.jpg

Wow! What a group of charismatic cannibals. Miss Poison, Paradise Heart and Snow Gold make an incredible team of plotting ladies who run a book club. Their book of the week was the Cannibal Cookbook. And it just so happens, sweet, innocent Codi Vore is new to the club and has not read the recent literature. These busty babes like to enact their literature and they have some tasty plans for their new member.

View attachment 207231

Wow! What a group of charismatic cannibals. Miss Poison, Paradise Heart and Snow Gold make an incredible team of plotting ladies who run a book club. Their book of the week was the Cannibal Cookbook. And it just so happens, sweet, innocent Codi Vore is new to the club and has not read the recent literature. These busty babes like to enact their literature and they have some tasty plans for their new member.
Well.
That kind of scene was a bit unexpected. No, Cody being cooked sounds like one of the most normal things in the universe - I even wonder, had she formed some kind of habit of being prepared while visiting you - but not ONLY Codi.
Anyway, that reminds me of some other videos, and I have to say that absolutely love this type of a story! And all the ladies are looking great - even though, too clothed and raw - but still mouthwatering!
Also: those tiny sculls are something :)

Thanks!

Also please guys in the delishmedia site..please like and comment :) thanks!
I hate to ask... but is the like/comment system working on DelishMedia? I just picked up the Booby Book club (which, I have to say - the cast looked like they were having fun with it and I loved them all!)... but when I tried to give it a rating, it keeps saying I need to be registered. Thing is, I AM logged into the website right now and this is right after downloading the video.

Am I missing something?

Well.
That kind of scene was a bit unexpected. No, Cody being cooked sounds like one of the most normal things in the universe - I even wonder, had she formed some kind of habit of being prepared while visiting you - but not ONLY Codi.
Anyway, that reminds me of some other videos, and I have to say that absolutely love this type of a story! And all the ladies are looking great - even though, too clothed and raw - but still mouthwatering!
Also: those tiny sculls are something :)
thanks! The skulls are Halloween decorations.

I keep my Halloween stuff up all year lol

Reactions: kls
I hate to ask... but is the like/comment system working on DelishMedia? I just picked up the Booby Book club (which, I have to say - the cast looked like they were having fun with it and I loved them all!)... but when I tried to give it a rating, it keeps saying I need to be registered. Thing is, I AM logged into the website right now and this is right after downloading the video.

Am I missing something?
Thank you. I will look into it.

It's almost the best night of the year! And what better way to celebrate with a return of our diabolical witch. She traps unsuspecting girls on All Hollow's Eve for her feast day with a magical Halloween toy that no girl can resist playing with. This time sexy, sultry Kali Ryder plays our hungry and horny WITCH. Innocent Rosie Riches plays a hapless girl who spins the wheel on the wrong night. She is swept into a world of debauchery as the Witch plays with her new prey, tasting her sweet little pussy and seducing Rosie into enjoying intimacy with her captor. Rosie tastes the Witch as well as she looses control and succumbs to the Witch's charms. Then it is time to feast as the witch grills poor, petite Rosie on her stove top! Happy Halloween!

PS: I debated whether or not to post another witch story...but it's Halloween so wanted to share witchy stuff this month. Hope you guys do not mind
WitchesWheelSS_KaliRyderRosieRiches.jpgWitchesWheel2.00_04_10_10.Still007.jpg

Last edited:
Poor Lizzy Day is having a string of really bad luck. She lost her job and her boyfriend and she misses her home. Her only friend is Laila Mayhem, who has known Lizzy since they were little. Lizzy goes to her friend's house to cry on her shoulder. Laila can see that her friend is in distress and pretty hopeless, which gives Laila incentive to end her friend's suffering in a way that will benefit her and Laila's family as well as poor, lost little Lizzy. You see, Laila comes from a family that is a little...different, to say the least. It is the duty of every family member in Laila's tribe to covet the hopeless and lost, not only to end the suffering of friends who are lost in life, but to feed the family. Laila starts by offering a massage to her friend, which is a great way to get her relaxed and naked. Lizzy starts to notice little clues that she is going to become food to Laila and it dawns on her slowly, but by then it is too late. It's ok, Lizzy. This is best. However, no matter how hopeless, it is instinct for a creature to cling to life. And it is instinct for others to take it.

ssPoorLizzy_LizzyDay_LailaMayhem.jpg

Last edited:
Leggy AND curvy Andrea Rosu is a very, very ditzy girl. Her freind, Carmen Valentina, happens to be a girl eater who has had her wye on her clueless freind for some time. The dizzy redhead is invited over one day when Carmen decides it is time to finally cook Andrea. Andrea does not catch on, even as she is placed in the pan and surrounded by friends and veggies. By the time Andrea DOES realize her fate, it is far too late. She is already popped into the hot oven and on her way to becoming delicious!

DitzyDish_DelishMedia_SS.jpg

Back