NEW Delish Media Updates Thread

Rosie and Violet are roommates and Rosie seems to think she does not have to pay her share of the rent. Her reason for this is because she needs more time to study and cannot work. She plainly tells Violet, a culinary student, that she simply can’t work more to pull her weight because her studies are harder than Violet’s. This is quite a slap in the face to Violet, who is passionate about her degree she is working hard for. She decides to let the rent issue slide with Rosie but also asks Rosie to ‘assist’ her in the kitchen to work on her final cooking project for class. Little does Rosie know that Violet has certain culinary plans for the stuck up roommate. Rosie is the perfect, petite size for Violet’s project and soon she finds herself in a slippery situation as she is TASTED and STUFFED by Violet.

dontMessWithCulinarySS.jpg

dontMessWithCulinary.00_07_21_07.Still006.jpg

dontMessWithCulinary.00_07_56_02.Still009.jpg
dontMessWithCulinary.00_08_01_10.Still008.jpg
dontMessWithCulinary.00_09_50_11.Still010.jpg

I just bought this clip direct from Delish Media. It appears on my purchase history list but not in the download link list. Hence, I can't access the clip. Any ideas?

Maybe it's an issue on my end but I have tried to buy this twice and it failed both time after the payment being processed (I passed beyond my bank's security system, went all the way to Verotel telling me it was now gonna direct me toward Delish media and then Delish Media told me:

"
Payment Failed

• An error occurred while handling your payment or you cancelled it."
I'm not sure if the money was withdrawn or not but I'm hoping it wasn't because I bought food some time after my first try and my bank has already registered that transaction but not the one to delish media. Any idea or solution?

Probably my end since I checked my history and I did not order any Delish Media video since I changed of bank. I ended up going with Clip4sale so thanks for reminding me I could find it here.

I gave up on Verotel one year ago and Clips4sale is usually quite good. Not impeccable, but good. Does it make a big difference for you '

Thanks!

Also please guys in the delishmedia site..please like and comment :) thanks!

Agatha I tried to give a like and comment on the latest video but I was unable to...It would not let me. However I can tell you that Don't mess with culinary is one of your best productions in my book, If you can please give it a 5 star rating from me I also got the Salivating with Stephy one and it was great too I like Riley's butt a lot.

Thanks for all your efforts and now that my situation is better I will be getting more in the future.

Agatha I tried to give a like and comment on the latest video but I was unable to...It would not let me. However I can tell you that Don't mess with culinary is one of your best productions in my book, If you can please give it a 5 star rating from me I also got the Salivating with Stephy one and it was great too I like Riley's butt a lot.

Thanks for all your efforts and now that my situation is better I will be getting more in the future.

Just want to let you all know, moving forward I am using better equipment. However, I still have banked content from before that is still good. I will put the lower quality videos on sale....but they are still standard good, just not with the better equipment I just got.

Thanks!

I accidentally reposted Lady Unstoppable verses Madam Fang just now lol. I had it on my unpublished list for some reason...it has been published before at least on c4s. So, I have put it on sale on Delish Media. And I will have a new update in a couple days.

"Brave Little Lady Unstoppable is up against the Powerful Reptilian alien Madam Fang! This superheroine does not stand a chance against the powerful goddess of the galaxy! Rapture brings an outstanding performance and so does D.D. Darling aka Dora Dawkins as we bring to you this adventure. The small vigilante is forced to demask and succumb to the twisted will of the hungry alien queen, who uses her powers to force the heroine to cum and become dinner! "

1.jpg

And now for a brand new video!

Jolene brings tasty Jaycee Starrr to her table once again when she decides to cook up a tasty nerd for her cooking tutorial. Jaycee is stripped and prepared for the oven, her sweet young flesh basted and oiled. She roasts alive before Jolene presents the sweet girl on her table for you. Enjoy!

JolenesTableeValavictorian_screenshot_PAGE.jpg

I downloaded it, but the audio isn't working. The sound effects, like music and crowd-cheering, come through loud and clear. But the actual speech isn't there. I don't just mean it's too quiet to understand easily. I mean it's literally silent.

Back