DR. KREEPEE IS BACK!

DR. KREEPEE

Cannibal Clown M.D.
BEHIND THE SCREAMS MOVIE FACTS!!!!!!!: The MPAA is CENSORing my ARTISTIC GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!! HolLyWooD eLiTeS hAVE been AGAINST ME eVeR siNCE thE SMASH HIT SUCCESSSsss of my oRiGinAL 1987 indie CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE: FEAST OF THE DEMONCLOWN. eVEN my FAVORITE STUDIO PiXAR rejectS my SEQUEL IDEAS. The NEW York TIMES called me a "demonic force of supernatural evil from a 1980's horror movie which must be condemned back to hell". AudieNCES demand TO KNOW what hAPPeNs to me, DOCTOR KREEPEE, the star heRO of the DEMONCLOWN FRANCHISE!!!!!

I RELEASE my HALLOWEEN SEQUEL anyway!!!!! (soRRY for CENSORSHiP but MPAA rules. fancy elite superstar PreMIUM MEMBERS: ALWAYS SEE THE UNCENSORED VERSION ON PULPTOON.COM)

if there is audiENCE DEMAND DR. KREEPEE will ReLEaSE MoRE SceNES from the GREATEST sequel in cinema HISTORY SINCE TeXaS ChAinsAW MASSACRE part 2!

Last edited:

kls

Who do I see and - how had I missed your coming back?!
Ow. Right. Work and tiredness.
Well, to hell those going - especially since now it's know that we're having somehow close origin story. Heh...
Remember that cricket
You saw long time ago?
It jumped into the ocean
And drowned down below

All crickets die in water
Then what was it about?
Maybe something was inside it
And that something wanted out?
And - have to admit - you are doing a nice work with those young ladies! Especially since it should be felt as a bit personal thing.
Basically - bon appetit!

where is the sequel? there is nothing to see on pulptoon, and a lot of unfinished work, it is very upsetting and kills the desire to buy a subscription((

every week? what kind of deception? why do you deceive people who are willing to buy a subscription from you? it's not nice of you I'm disappointed

The Administrator

The Administrator
Staff member
Hey chill out. I got covid and THAD had to take on twice the work of the rest of the site and projects going on with Pulptoon because I could not function for several days. Shit happens. He will have an update soon. No, there is no grand scheme here, buddy. Just two humans doing their best.

You must live in a perfect paradise where you are never human. Wow sounds cool

rafael44

Hey chill out. I got covid and THAD had to take on twice the work of the rest of the site and projects going on with Pulptoon because I could not function for several days. Shit happens. He will have an update soon. No, there is no grand scheme here, buddy. Just two humans doing their best.

You must live in a perfect paradise where you are never human. Wow sounds cool
Agatha I hope you're doing better now...take care of yourself first! The rest of us will still be here...