Bound In Space! Part 1 and 2

Rolando Admin

The Administrator
Staff member
Bound in Space Part One:

This kinky sci fi two-part tale features the tasty, petite and peril-plagued Pristine Edge as ‘Rose’. Rose finds herself suddenly captured by the diabolical Alien Overlord, (Voice by Gavin Steele) and his earth slave Agatha. Rose is confused and afraid as she is told that she is to be enjoyed by a superior species. As Rose is transported to the other world, Agatha, who is already brainwashed and collared with a hangman’s noose, is instructed by the Overlord to handle and prepare Rose for a special ceremony. Agatha grins wickedly as she explains to rose that the ceremony is an alien feast and Rose will be the main course. The Overlord hypnotizes both earth women and then zaps a noose and earth slave uniform onto helpless Rose. Rose snaps out of her trance and is still perplexed as she asks where her clothes are, still clinging desperately to her humanity. But her fate is to be turned into an object and sustenance for the alien race. The Overlord instructs Agatha to determine Rose’s sex drive and Agatha is made to stimulate helpless Rose as she begs, trembles and whimpers. Agatha warns Rose nott to cum, but being an Earth woman, rose has little control as she lets it go and cums like crazy as Agatha stimulates her clit and chokes the noosed slave girl. This pleases the Overlord. Rose will be a perfect feast for his people. Agatha tried to be fair and warn Rose, but is happy…this will buy Agatha more time before SHE becomes the main course, too. Now it is time to put Rose through the brainwashing and tenderizing process before she is cooked alive. Rose is placed in a special stimulating spit machine. Rose is zapped by a special pain ray to soften her flesh and make her fully submit to her fate.
PulptoonBoundInSpace00.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace02.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace03.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace06.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace09.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace011.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace012.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace017.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace019.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace027.jpg
PulptoonBoundInSpace028.jpg

PulptoonBoundInSpace02.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace03.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace06.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace09.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace011.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace012.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace017.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace019.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace027.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace028.jpg

Last edited:
Bound in Space Part Two:

The torture continues as Rose is zapped continuously in her tight little pussy. Her lady parts start to cook and smoke in the cruel machine. Rose is then placed in a giant pan and basted with a special grease that bastes the flesh but also leaves a burning sensation, causing more pain which will enhance Rose’s flavor. Then she is given a break before Agatha chokes Rose some more. But the Overlord commands Agatha to keep Rose alive. She must roast alive. The alien snaps again and puts both woman into the trance once more. Rose is easier to keep entranced now. She obeys as the alien commands her to lay supine so that Agatha can finalize her preparation, but before she is spitted, she must be stimulated, now with pleasure, once more. Agatha enjoys this, gagging Rose with an earth apple for fun before Rose is put into the spitting machine again, this time set to ‘spit’, and impaled by the pole. Rose cooks in the hot alien oven for the great feast to come. Agatha is happy her master is pleased..but will she be next?

PulptoonBoundInSpace020.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_06.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_07.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_09.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_011.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_012.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_013.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_014.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_015.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_016.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_017.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_019.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_022.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_023.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_024.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_025.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_026.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_027.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_028.jpg PulptoonBoundInSpace02_029.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that's hot and sexy honey, at this moment in time, my rod is hard after looking at pics, and reading the dialogue, so if you like you can use it for spitting;)

i just love this girl on girl torture babe, would love to see more of this pleasuring them to the ultimate climax before they are dinner, what a hot sensual way to go;)

Also I have noticed on a lot of the other comics that are older and were posted originally before we had the rating system there are no ratings. If you guys happen to ever peruse the old comics or movies in the memebr area, please rate. It really helps us a lot.

I do realize you guys like the Cann Cafe(The town) saga and believe me we have a ton more of that coming. But I also wanna gauge what else you guys crave so feel free to give it to me, the feedback, whether it is good or bad, on past and present content. Thanks!

Thank you!
Great clip/movie as always. Love the way you taunted her.
Now how about pt2??
We are waiting to see you as a meal. The overlord had his spit roast. Time for an oven roast. :)
Thank you again for the great work.

JP..

thanks but can you guys please rate the item in the member area? I appreciate the feedback on all items :) thanks so much !

(I have a selfish reason... I love working with Pristine and appearing in Pulp movies, but if this vid gets little feedback then Thad will nix that concept)

But if that's not what u wanna see it u just don't like the sci fi thing ... pls post why so we know. Thanks!

https://pulptoon.com/bound-in-space/

Hi Agatha, I haven't had a chance to watch this one yet - and, as you know, I DO rate and review on site, so agree with you re recommending that other viewers do the same. Just wanted to say that I am glad that Pristine is in another of your film efforts - what is this: her third? She is not only attractive, but is one of your best and most natural actresses.

Last edited:
I guess no one likes it since it only got two votes. Just wish I knew why. Oh well now i know to never ever have anything like that again on the premium section since it's only gotten two votes even though you guys are raving here about it.

Reactions: kls
dissapointing but i guess we will just stick with taboo and school girls .
Geez Agatha! I finally saw it late last night and will try to sign on yet tonight to post a comment and a GOOD rating. One of the flaws in our fetish is - and we have discussed this before - everyone has their own finely delineated likes / turn ons and many Islanders ignore or don't rate or like anything the deviates from those finite parameters. Imo there are also a lot of Islanders who are takers...enjoy or at least sample everything...and never comment or like or rate. I am not as good at doing this stuff as I ought to be, but if someone has obviously put a lot of effort into something, I try to let the poster know that I appreciate that, even if I'm not into the theme. (I did that recently with a lengthy story...not my thing, but the guy obviously worked on it.)

BTW re your videos: I don't always get into everything you've done either, but it shows how hard you and your cast work at it and how much $$$ has been put into it, too. One thing that I appreciate a lot is that you are evolving and getting better with each production including casting, acting, scripting, camera work, and props...and that you are indeed trying to expand. Earlier this year I was doing the same thing with my writing...basing some of my stories on individual people's likes, so I got out of my comfort zone and into a few areas that, frankly, I'm not overly into...but it was good for me and I was pleased to offer some variations to my writing.

All of this to say: you do good stuff Agatha. I'm sorry that some of your work is not getting the credit it richly deserves.

Thanks I know you are very supportive but I just don't wanna put stuff out there ppl do not want, you know? You guys are paying and should get what you want. I just hate when i miss judge and put out something i liked but may be too silly or not in line with hitting the right kinks.

I think perhaps the right setting would be more popular. The world of the cann cafe is a little more in line with a lot of people's fantasies here. So we are producing more of that. And we will most certainly feature Pristine again just in the right story. Maybe outer space was too outlandish lol.

I just wanted to try something new but you know , it's not about me, it about you guys and I say that with absolute sincerity. So everyone feel free to say if you hate something and why or not. I mean the compliments are really nice too but you guys don't only have to say nice things I want to deliver to you guys what you like I don't want to put out stuff that no one can enjoy and I'm not saying that in a self deprecating way I'm just saying maybe the fantasy of the last video was a little too weird.

Thanks I know you are very supportive but I just don't wanna put stuff out there ppl do not want, you know? You guys are paying and should get what you want. I just hate when i miss judge and put out something i liked but may be too silly or not in line with hitting the right kinks.

I think perhaps the right setting would be more popular. The world of the cann cafe is a little more in line with a lot of people's fantasies here. So we are producing more of that. And we will most certainly feature Pristine again just in the right story. Maybe outer space was too outlandish lol.

I just wanted to try something new but you know , it's not about me, it about you guys and I say that with absolute sincerity. So everyone feel free to say if you hate something and why or not. I mean the compliments are really nice too but you guys don't only have to say nice things I want to deliver to you guys what you like I don't want to put out stuff that no one can enjoy and I'm not saying that in a self deprecating way I'm just saying maybe the fantasy of the last video was a little too weird.

I understand Agatha, but there is a comment secti0n and you have expressed a willingness to listen to suggestions and constructive criticism. Even if someone gives one of the Premier entries (or is it entrees :) ) Even 1 star and constructive comments at least gives you hint as to what to do next.

Re trying something new: I am a musician and also the one who emcees our gigs. We add new tunes and new jokes every performance...some click, some don't. The ones that click make it worthwhile. I think you gotta try new stuff sometimes for you and for the Premium members. For our parts, I think we need to rate and comment on your efforts.

Hi there!

I managed to give some feedback on the video. However, even after logging in and checking the "keep me logged in" box, i go to the video trying to leave a rating, but the website acts as if i never logged in... so i have trouble trying to rate things. I'd post this using your troubleshooting reporting process, but i figured this pertains to the problem in which people aren't rating things as much... so I'm reporting it here. Also, I'm a free member now and just buy the vids individually ( if any of that info helps)

Hey.
Is there a "members area"?
What I meen is, there use to be a link to the "Premium Area" Now, when I login it looks just like the home page. The only difference is I can view the member content.
I will bet this is why you get more feedback in the free forum.
I remember all the likes and comments clips and art would get in the premium area. Maybe it is just me being mobil most of the time. But I miss the drop down for the premium area.

JP..

thanks but can you guys please rate the item in the member area? I appreciate the feedback on all items :) thanks so much !

(I have a selfish reason... I love working with Pristine and appearing in Pulp movies, but if this vid gets little feedback then Thad will nix that concept)

But if that's not what u wanna see it u just don't like the sci fi thing ... pls post why so we know. Thanks!

https://pulptoon.com/bound-in-space/

Back